Wednesday 14 January 2009

just feelin's



salam alikom







waaaa waaa waaa

plaaa plaaa plaaa


gaaa gaaa gaaaaaa

zzz zzzz zzzzz


hay am not so freak dont look that lookin for what i wrote

just sound i feel i wanna expressin them

wanna write alot but i feel limiting


from what i don't know


just feeling


some words in my mind wanna write them


about alot of feelin i do live with them


feelin' wanna thank allah


for every thing i had


and askin him for being better isa





feelin' so sod about what happinin' in gaza

about israel and the crimes they are do it
the government and what did they help with

we the people"el-sha3b" what did we do

i wanna go for any mozahra


feelin' missin ma dad


i wanna him now for one day more


rabena ye5alek lya ya papa we ye7fzk ya rab





feelin' so depresed for the exams


how am studin ... what is goal

hoppin for success and great one isa





feelin' so angry from "noda"


really i didnt tell her yet about any thing

and i didnt even show her that am angry from her

i dont wanna lose my best friend

just throw that thing behind me and keep going in life





feelin' so schamefull from "manar"

i dont know why!!!...but i feel that am not that much she seein me
feelin that i love her really so much

really she is so cute , kind,,,,,,etc



feelin' wanna hug "sara"

wanna hag her a big hug

wanna go out with her and complete our life with big proud

proud about all the steps for achievin our dream , our goals



feelin' wanna kick two things


this computer and the net for what did they do for my mind



feelin' lookin for my future in my box


box in my mind and my heart

wanna be me....gonna be me isa

0 comments: